- The Academic Office has posted the Spring Cumulative Exam Schedule.
- The schedule for graduation weekend is now posted.
- The College Office is offering students the opportunity to take "practice" SAT and SAT subject tests on Sunday, April 27th at 9 AM in the Barron Room. Sign-ups are in the College Office, and students are billed $30 for the practice tests.
- Miles Levine, our Strength and Conditioning Coach, will offer private personal training sessions and boot camps out of the Atkins Athletic Center for both students and adults this summer. Coach Miles has a bachelors degree in Nutrition, a masters degree in Exercise Physiology Strength and Conditioning, and extensive experience in Division 1 athletics and personal training. To learn more about Miles visit our athletics site and if interested please email him at email@example.com.
- Parents of Senior Girls: this is the 16th year that we will be bringing to campus Impact Model Mugging, a nationally acclaimed program that teaches young women strategies for safe living, including violence prevention. You should have received an email from Dan Hertzel outlining this 12-hour program. Please contact Dan if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Spring team and individual photos are being posted at Northeast Pro Photo. Varsity & JV Girls' & Boys' Lacrosse, Varsity & JV Baseball, Track & Field, and Golf have been posted. All other teams will be posted by Monday, April 21, 2014. Photo orders are due by TUESDAY, MAY 6TH. If you would like to be reminded of the ordering deadline, email CustomerCare@NortheastProPhoto and put “Middlesex Ordering Deadline” in the subject line. You will receive one or two reminders prior to the deadline. To view Middlesex Sports photos:
- Please join us for the MPA meeting on Saturday, April 19, 9:30-11am in the Barron Room - all are welcome.
From the Middlesex Parents’ Association (MPA)
Welcome to the Middlesex Parents’ Association (MPA). We are an organization comprised of all parents of Middlesex students. Our mission is to foster a strong, integrated community of faculty, staff, students, and parents through supporting communication and sponsoring activities that enrich the school community.
During the 2013-2014 school year, the MPA has five Saturday morning meetings which present key information for current parents (see below for dates). Parents are encouraged to attend in person or to join the live electronic broadcast of each meeting.
The MPA is a parent-run, all-volunteer organization. Getting involved with the MPA is a great way to meet other parents and support the school, whether you live far away or nearby. We request that you contribute annual MPA dues of $50. Your contribution helps to underwrite many of the activities that we sponsor such as the Casino Night Breakfast, yearly class BBQs, and Faculty and Staff Appreciation Luncheons.
We encourage you to complete the electronic Parent Volunteer Form and let us know how you would like to be involved.
Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or ideas to share.
Rachel Kramer (Sasha ’12, Talya ’14, Daniel ’17)
Tricia Griggs (Walker Griggs ’15)
MPA MEETING SCHEDULE 2013-2014
All meetings are held in the Barron Room in Ware Hall
Saturday, September 28, 2013, 10:30-noon *at the Head's House
Saturday, November 23, 2013, 9:30am-11am
Saturday, January 18, 2014, 9:30am-11am
Saturday, April 19, 2014, 9:30am-11am
Saturday, May 10, 2014, 9:30am-11am