- View the 2013 December cumulative exam schedule, a letter about exam preparation seminars, and procedures for the exam period.
- The College Office is expecting to receive the PSAT results this week and will be sending a mailing to the sophomore and junior parents with a copy of the score report. We expect to have the mailing to our families early next week.
- Stop by the Tech Center during the week of December 9 - 13 for a total of one hour during any of the following times to participate in the Hour of Code. The tutorials are fun and engaging. No previous knowledge required and anyone can learn!
- In December, the Parents Association sponsors the Faculty and Staff appreciation breakfast and lunch on Friday, December 13th and Saturday December 14th. If you would like to contribute a home baked good (muffins, scones, Quiches, coffee cake, sandwich platter, fruit salad, cookies or dessert), please click on one of the following links: Sign up for 12/13. Sign up for 12/14. If you have any questions or concerns you can e-mail Anne-Marie Fuchs at email@example.com. To make a cash donation, please send the check made out to the Middlesex School to Anne-Marie Fuchs at 102 Musterfield Road, Concord MA, 01742. Thank you for your contribution!
- The November 23rd MPA meeting videos (Part I & Part II) are now posted.
From the Middlesex Parents’ Association (MPA)
Welcome to the Middlesex Parents’ Association (MPA). We are an organization comprised of all parents of Middlesex students. Our mission is to foster a strong, integrated community of faculty, staff, students, and parents through supporting communication and sponsoring activities that enrich the school community.
During the 2013-2014 school year, the MPA has five Saturday morning meetings which present key information for current parents (see below for dates). Parents are encouraged to attend in person or to join the live electronic broadcast of each meeting.
The MPA is a parent-run, all-volunteer organization. Getting involved with the MPA is a great way to meet other parents and support the school, whether you live far away or nearby. We request that you contribute annual MPA dues of $50. Your contribution helps to underwrite many of the activities that we sponsor such as the Casino Night Breakfast, yearly class BBQs, and Faculty and Staff Appreciation Luncheons.
We encourage you to complete the electronic Parent Volunteer Form and let us know how you would like to be involved.
Please feel free to contact us directly if you have any questions or ideas to share.
Rachel Kramer (Sasha ’12, Talya ’14, Daniel ’17)
Tricia Griggs (Walker Griggs ’15)
MPA MEETING SCHEDULE 2013-2014
All meetings are held in the Barron Room in Ware Hall
Saturday, September 28, 2013, 10:30-noon *at the Head's House
Saturday, November 23, 2013, 9:30am-11am
Saturday, January 18, 2014, 9:30am-11am
Saturday, April 19, 2014, 9:30am-11am
Saturday, May 10, 2014, 9:30am-11am